1:00 - 2:00 p.m. Pacific
Kristine Franklin is an award-winning children’s author and writer, a speaker, a podcaster, mom, grandma and Trekkie! Raised in a Fundamentalist Christian home, Kristine spent several years as an Evangelical missionary in Central America, working to get Catholics out of the Church. God had a better idea! Faced with many questions her own faith couldn’t answer, Kristine sought the truth until she ended up in the last place she expected - the Catholic Church.
Kristine and her family entered the Church in 1995. She has since done two television series on EWTN called Household of Faith. Her co-host was Rosalind Moss, who is now Mother Miriam of the Lamb of God. the host of Heart to Heart with Mother Miriam on Immaculate Heart Radio. She has written for many Catholic publications, has authored 12 children’s books, and is the host of the podcast Mercy Unwrapped. Kristine is happy to pray for anyone with a need - go to her website at CatholicGrandma.com
- The Kristine Franklin Show, August 17, 2017 Rebroadcast: Today’s show was originally aired on March 15, 2017
- The Kristine Franklin Show, August 16, 2017 Rebroadcast: Today’s show originally aired on December 2, 2016
- The Kristine Franklin Show, August 15, 2017 Rebroadcast: Today’s show originally aired on December 16, 2016
- The Kristine Franklin Show, August 14, 2017 On today’s show:
What are the benefits of keeping a prayer journal?
Why are so many Catholic young people in favor of same-sex “marriage”?
Why we love our pets: Animals are a reflection of God too!
How can trauma actually help you grow?
- The Kristine Franklin Show, August 11, 2017 On today’s show – Guest Hosts: Terry Barber & Jesse Romero
Marijuana has been legalized in many states. It’s a gateway drug. Intoxication destroys both your intellect and will.
Caller: I’m a new Catholic. Jesus set me free from drug addiction. When I joined the Church, I quit smoking and pain pills.
Caller: Marijuana is the new “forbidden ...
- The Kristine Franklin Show, August 10, 2017 On today’s show – Guest Host: Father Matthew Spencer
The challenge of the digital revolution, and the challenges we face with evangelization.
Those little things that we do, matter. Father shares a story about bicyclists on the road near Mt. St. Joseph.
Dystopian novels and movies – what do they tell us about who we are? The ultimate ...
- The Kristine Franklin Show, August 9, 2017 On today’s show:
A story about a life saved, and a Miraculous Medal. Terry Barber chats about his 40 year background in Catholic evangelism.
The 10 Laws of Effective Evangelization. Use the person’s name. Show and Tell. Give your Testimony. Don’t “argue”; always agree. The Four Stages of Evangelization.
A story of how Archbishop Fulton Sheen evangelizes a ...
- The Kristine Franklin Show, August 8, 2017 On today’s show:
Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen: Rollo May, and the diabolic from a psychiatric point of view. Church teaching on angels and devils. The devil’s love of nakedness.
The drugs / demons connection. Jesse shares about his experience with a case of indecent exposure. Terry shares about his conversation with a self-proclaimed “goddess”.
Three characteristics of the ...
- The Kristine Franklin Show, August 7, 2017 On today’s show:
President Trump and the “Dream Act II”: Criminals need not apply.
Guest: Steve Ray of catholicconvert.com. All about angels. How frequent are angels in the Bible?
What is an angel anyway? What does the word “angel” mean? The nine Choirs of angels. The guardian angel.
What is the first angel mentioned in the Bible? How many ...
- The Kristine Franklin Show, August 4, 2017 Rebroadcast: Today’s show was originally aired on February 8, 2017.
U.K. Commission finding: Loneliness is epidemic in the U.K. Social media offers a solution. Is there a link between loneliness and the loss of faith in the U.K.
Ray Johnstone, Australian fisherman, advertizes for a fishing partner after his wife dies.
13-year-old girl wins $70,000 car – and ...