1:00 - 2:00 p.m. Pacific
Kristine Franklin is an award-winning children’s author and writer, a speaker, a podcaster, mom, grandma and Trekkie! Raised in a Fundamentalist Christian home, Kristine spent several years as an Evangelical missionary in Central America, working to get Catholics out of the Church. God had a better idea! Faced with many questions her own faith couldn’t answer, Kristine sought the truth until she ended up in the last place she expected - the Catholic Church.
Kristine and her family entered the Church in 1995. She has since done two television series on EWTN called Household of Faith. Her co-host was Rosalind Moss, who is now Mother Miriam of the Lamb of God. the host of Heart to Heart with Mother Miriam on Immaculate Heart Radio. She has written for many Catholic publications, has authored 12 children’s books, and is the host of the podcast Mercy Unwrapped. Kristine is happy to pray for anyone with a need - go to her website at CatholicGrandma.com
- The Kristine Franklin Show, June 22, 2017 Rebroadcast: This show originally aired on January 17, 2017
- The Kristine Franklin Show, June 21, 2017 Rebroadcast: This show originally aired October 6, 2016
- The Kristine Franklin Show, June 20, 2017 Rebroadcast: This show originally aired January 5, 2017
- The Kristine Franklin Show, June 19, 2017 Rebroadcast: Today’s show was originally aired April 4, 2017
- The Kristine Franklin Show, June 16, 2017 On today’s show:
Understanding our need for God. Top tips from Mother Teresa on how to cultivate humility.
Fr. Andrea, Italian priest, combats vile graffiti with a pro-life, pro-motherhood letter that goes viral.
St. Louis Medical School Professor sends his would-be doctors to jail – to build compassion for the less fortunate.
The very selfish reason that you should ...
- The Kristine Franklin Show, June 15, 2017 On today’s show:
Kris shares a story of generosity breeding generosity.
Scarymommy.com article: What do you love the most about being a mom?
A family baptism: Kris’ Jewish grandmother’s hospitality transcended theological divides.
Christianity Today article: How government assistance saved me. Giving, spiritual food.
- The Kristine Franklin Show, June 14, 2017 On today’s show:
Kris shares about her humble upbringing – and tithing of her atheist dad. Giving to charity.
“How the Twelve-Step Program Enlightened My Faith” – Jewish man kicks booze and gets closer to God. Rescued by God.
Crosses that we all must carry. The cross of same-sex attraction.
What is satan’s most powerful weapon? The fall of ...
- The Kristine Franklin Show, June 13, 2017 On today’s show:
Giving to those in need. Update on the Middle East: Ed Clancy, of Aid to the Church in Need, shares about current needs in the Holy Land.
Stories about Christian women whom we should all imitate.
Life Lessons: What I’ve learned from riding the subway with my kids.
- The Kristine Franklin Show, June 12, 2017 On today’s show: (Pledge Drive)
The 21 Martyrs and their incredible witness to our Lord. Aid to the Church in Need.
What is “hope”? Young Voices article chronicles the role of hope in a cystic fibrosis sufferer.
Compassionate barber goes the extra mile for a client with autism – by cutting his hair in a minivan.
Pope Francis meets ...
- The Kristine Franklin Show, June 9, 2017 On today’s show:
Fighting the spiritual battle to find prayer time – Kris gives some tips.
Five simple ways a Catholic can help a Protestant feel at home at a Catholic Mass.
Special Guest: Lisa Cotter, author of “Dating Detox: 40 Days of Perfecting Love in an Imperfect World.”
Lisa Cotter, continued: Just what is “dating”, anyway? What is ...