- A practicing Catholic in good standing
- An active member of the parish, involved in ministry or a staff member
- Someone who has a passion for spreading the Good News
- Willing to communicate to the parish; updates regarding Immaculate Heart Radio
Duties and Responsibilities of a Parish Ambassador:
- Keep Immaculate Heart Radio program guides and bumper stickers stocked and on hand in your parish
- Be the liaison between your parish and Immaculate Heart Radio for events by passing out signs and information & submitting bulletin announcements
- Help to identify events/activities at your parish which might be promoted by Immaculate Heart Radio with a Public Service Announcement
- Help us to identify potential business underwriting opportunities that may exist within your parish
- Whenever possible, represent Immaculate Heart Radio at parish events with a table of information, handouts and conversation
We estimate this will require about 10- 15 hours per year of your time.
Does this sound like an apostolate you would like to help with? Great! just fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch with you!