Information Collected. Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
- contact information: name, organization/church, complete address, phone number, email address;
- payment information: credit card number and expiration date, and billing information;
- shipping information: name, organization/church, complete address;
- information you wish to share: questions, comments, suggestions; and
- your request to receive periodic updates; e.g., to individuals who request it, we will send periodic mailings related to specific fund-raising appeals, prayer concerns, and newsletters.
How Information is Used. Immaculate Heart Radio uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you donate to our apostolate, to communicate back to you, and to update you on organizational happenings. Credit card and bank account numbers are used only for donation or payment processing. They are not retained for other purposes and all credit card information is stored securely with a PCI compliant hosting provider. We use the comments you offer to provide you with information requested, and we take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communication.
No Sharing of Personal Information. Immaculate Heart Radio will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations, nor will we send you donor mailings on behalf of other organizations. We assure you that the identity of all our donors will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of Immaculate Heart Radio and only to further the ministry activities and purposes of Immaculate Heart Radio.
Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List. It is our desire to not send unwanted mail or e-mail to our donors. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our mailing list.