On this hour of the show:
- Caller: Monica shared a Live Action video opposing abortion on social media, but got challenged by a friend who pointed out her son is fighting in third world countries killing people. How does she explain the difference?
- Caller: Andre says he was hesitant to homeschool his kids because he didn’t want them to be socially awkward, but found that co-ops provide the social interaction and he now recommends homeschooling to others
- Caller: Robert shares how awesome it is to be from a large family and live in close proximity to each other
- There is a new social media trend called the ‘Blue Whale Challenge’ and it pressured teens to participate in self harm for 50 day and end with suicide
- Guest: Leticia shares her story of her son Anthony who committed suicide recently
- God is good, He is just, and He is merciful