On Today’s Show:
- Caller: I think that the last caller is wrong; he just needs to get more involved in his Church.
- Guest: Robert Oscar Lopez – I’m bisexual, hispanic, raised by lesbians: Because I am Christian and believe in traditional marriage, I am being fiercely persecuted.
- Robert Oscar Lopez, tenured professor, continued: False charges, his Supreme Court brief – if the 14th Amendment applies to same-sex people trying to get “married”, doesn’t it even more apply to the innocent children that are affected?
- Chris reads a note about “coming home” to the fullness of the Catholic Church, and why everyone should be Catholic.
- Sandra’s great Thanksgiving story.