On today’s show… How to know if you are a “plugged-in” Catholic
- My indicator is examining how much joy I have in temptation vs. being in God’s presence.
- “Don’t confuse activity with achievement”
- How can I remain plugged in when my husband and I are on different spiritual paths? (Life Issues, Medical Choices, Janet Smith)
- I ask myself where I will go when I die.
- How I know I am connected is by constantly desiring prayer and using the sacraments
- My worldly pursuits seem less important when I am closer to God
- I am married to a non-Catholic. He does not agree with natural family planning and wants to use contraception. (CD: Contraception: Why Not?, Dr. Janet Smith)
- What keeps me close to God is the Holy Spirit telling me to pray for souls in purgatory
- I’m trying to find ways to share with others.