On today’s show special guest, Fr. Fessio, discussing a recent Papal interview
- What is Pope Francis’ opinion on consecrating Russia
- Comment on Pope’s natural ability to reach all people
- My sister is atheist and loves that the Pope appears to be “soft peddling” abortion and homosexual union. What can I say to her?
- Does Pope Francis need to realize that he’s speaking on a World stage, and not just in one country, and choose his words more carefully?
- The Pope’s comments have created some division and alienation. Does Pope Francis need to be more careful and avoid soundbites?
- What does it mean to be large minded and open-hearted, and should Catholics be more accepting?