On today’s show, Patrick takes your calls about…
- Question on Titus 3:9
- Is pornography considered adultery? (Getting Free, The Courage to be Chaste, www.dads.org
- Did the Pope consecrate Russia to Mary?
- Can I receive Eucharist without going to Confession?
- Is it true that there is a decline in Catholic Church attendance?
- What parts of the Bible should we should take literally and which are not meant to be taken literally?
- What proof do we have of the existence of God?
- Should I put my sons in the Boy Scouts given their new policy on homosexuality?
Podcast: Download (Duration: 53:01 — 26.6MB)
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |