On today’s show:
- What does the Church teach in regards to dinosaurs?
- Vatican released information about child abuse. Why isn’t world court going after other countries with child abuse?.
- Parishes are encouraging parishioners not to associate with non-Catholics. Is this what we should be doing?
- Are both councils and the Pope infallible?
- Was Joseph (son of Jacob) the same as Joseph, the foster-father of Jesus?
- How do we know that each of us have guardian angel? How do we know there was coronation of Mary?
- Does the USCCB regret their endorsement of Obamacare?
- Comment on prayer and quiet time in reference to Psalm 46:10.
- Why didn’t JPII say anything about the priest scandal? Also, should we kneel or bow when approaching Communion?
- If a child dies before being baptized, can that child go to heaven?
- Did Jesus die on Cross as God or Man?
Podcast: Download (Duration: 53:01 — 34.2MB)
Subscribe: Android |