The June 5, 2013 Setting Things Right show uses its Open-Line-Wednesday format taking listener calls and e-mails. Topics discussed include:
- Catholic institutional connection to organizations such as the Boy Scouts of America, that could possibly be in transition to accepting same sex activity as normative,
- Pope Francis on the “Idolatry of Money,”
- De-facto moratorium on the death penalty in California and how it impacts Catholics working to end the death penalty,
- Historic first, a sitting president attends and speaks at Planned Parenthood Conference,
- Wisdom of seeing the work to end the death penalty as constitutive of the pro-life movement,
- The 2013 Fortnight for Freedom called for by the U.S. Bishops along with the kick-off celebration in San Diego at St. Pius X Parish in Chula Vista on June 20, and
- The success of the Ruth Institute’s 2013 “It Takes a Village” four-day conference and its first annual ITAF Gala.