Today, on Right Here, Right Now with Patrick Madrid…
- Why aren’t exorcisms and the raising of the dead considered sacraments?
- Does the Church maintain a list of banned books?
- What are some good resources for dealing with loss and grief? (Surprised by Joy – CS Lewis, Walk Humbly with Your God – Fr Apostle)
- Why do Catholics bless items (like candles)
- Why does the Church create a dichotomy in the Eucharist between symbol and reality? (The Hidden Manna – Fr O’Connor)
- If someone’s disabled and cannot consume the Eucharist completely, is it a sin to take the remainder of it home?
- What is the importance of praying the Rosary daily?
- Clarification on the verse in Matthew about a husband leaving his family and joining his wife.