- The risks involved in amniocentesis, the tendency to terminate pre-born children with anomalies as opposed to healing those anomalies, and new genetic testing techniques that have little or no risk factors for the unborn,
- Proposition 34, it’s loss, an evaluation of why it lost, and what will be done in the future to make the success of replacing the death penalty in California more likely,
- Several aspects of immigration reform for both residents who have status and those who don’t,
- The activities of Rise Up Industries, a San-Diego-based organization similar to HomeBoy Industries of L.A., which assists in gang disassociation through employment,
- A lecture series given by the Pastor, Fr. Anthony Saroki, on abortion, artificial contraception, and marriage at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Parish in Rancho Penasquitos, and
- The success of the 2013 San Diego Walk for Life.
Download the MP3 file (right click and ‘save as’)