6:00-9:00 a.m. Pacific
10:00pm – 1:00am Pacific (Encore)
Patrick Madrid is the host of The Patrick Madrid Show . Join Patrick for compelling insights, unpredictable conversations and encouragement for your day. Real life solutions you can believe in! Join the conversation by calling 888-914-9149.
Patrick Madrid has been a national speaker and writer for nearly 30 years and is the author of 21 books, including Why Be Catholic? and Does the Bible Really Say That?, which have sold over a million copies worldwide, including foreign-language editions. Patrick grew up in Southern California as a life-long Catholic, and earned a bachelor’s degree in Business from the University of Phoenix, as well as B.Phil. degree in philosophy and an M.A. degree in theology from the Pontifical College Josephinum in Columbus, Ohio. Patrick serves as an adjunct professor of theology at Holy Apostles College and Seminary and has also taught theology at Franciscan University of Steubenville and is a research fellow at the Saint Paul Center for Biblical Studies.
Patrick and his wife Nancy have been married for 34 years and have been blessed with 11 children and 16 grandchildren.
Connect with Patrick
- Web site: http://patrickmadrid.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/patrickmadrid
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Patrick-Madrid/38585729301
- E-mail: email@example.com
- The Patrick Madrid Show, July 24, 2015 -Hour 3 On today’s show: Malaria Vaccine Reading aloud to children Anti-drone technology Pharmacy owners in Washington 4 Signs you may be legalistic Your rights during a traffic stop
- The Patrick Madrid Show, July 24, 2015 -Hour 2 On today’s show: Shooting in Lafayette, LA movie theater Gun control and Jesus Opinion Piece: Planned Parenthood scandal and euphemisms New Planned Parenthood footage may contain baby dissection Companies that donate to Planned Parenthood
- The Patrick Madrid Show, July 24, 2015 -Hour 1 On today’s show: Fallout from Iran nuclear deal Michael Jackson wanted to play Jar Jar Binks in Star Wars House votes to punish sanctuary cities Connecticut Democrats remove Jefferson and Jackson over slavery Amazon v. mom and pop shops Stephen Hawking and Russian billionaire search for alien life
- The Patrick Madrid Show, July 23, 2015 -Hour 3 On today’s show: Latino perspective on Donald Trump’s anti-Mexico comments Body art
- The Patrick Madrid Show, July 23, 2015 -Hour 2 On today’s show: Wearable tech may help protect rhinos against poaching Turkey boosting border controls 4 Governors will not sign death warrants during their terms Story of St. Maria Goretti
- The Patrick Madrid Show, July 23, 2015 -Hour 1 On today’s show: US government may revoke passports of those with tax problems Marines sacrificed themselves to save others in Chattanooga shooting ISIS may use drone to attack crowds in Britain Woman taking a selfie injured by buffalo in Yellowstone National Park Teenage sisters want to take selfies with every 2016 presidential candidates New car technology vulnerable to hacks Praying for those ...
- The Patrick Madrid Show, July 22, 2015 -Hour 3 On today’s show: Clerk in Kentucky refuses to give same-sex marriage licenses Top 10 New Marketing Slogans for Planned Parenthood John Bosco’s Dream
- The Patrick Madrid Show, July 22, 2015 -Hour 2 On today’s show: Black bear goes into food coma after eating 20lbs. of dog food Armadillos causing leprosy outbreaks in Florida Young girl in remission from HIV British Prime Minister lays out vision for fighting Islamic extremism in the UK Wearable tech gives electric jolt that is like a caffeine pick me up
- The Patrick Madrid Show, July 22, 2015 -Hour 1 On today’s show: Seismologists predict major earthquake in Bay area “any day now” and earthquake safety Donald Trump and the Planned Parenthood conspiracy California man dangled from bridge: “saved by the grace of God” Mt. Soledad Vietnam War memorial cross will stand In 2013, more black babies were aborted in New York City than were born
- The Patrick Madrid Show, July 21, 2015 -Hour 3 On today’s show: Zimbabwe giving land back to white farmers 70 years after WWII Mitsubishi corporate officials apologize to US POWs The Catholic Church and gun control