6:00-9:00 a.m. Pacific
10:00pm – 1:00am Pacific (Encore)
Patrick Madrid is the host of The Patrick Madrid Show. Join Patrick for compelling insights, unpredictable conversations and encouragement for your day. Real life solutions you can believe in! Join the conversation by calling 888-914-9149.
Patrick Madrid has been a national speaker and writer for nearly 30 years and is the author of 21 books, including Why Be Catholic? and Does the Bible Really Say That?, which have sold over a million copies worldwide, including foreign-language editions. Patrick grew up in Southern California as a life-long Catholic, and earned a bachelor’s degree in Business from the University of Phoenix, as well as B.Phil. degree in philosophy and an M.A. degree in theology from the Pontifical College Josephinum in Columbus, Ohio. Patrick serves as an adjunct professor of theology at Holy Apostles College and Seminary and has also taught theology at Franciscan University of Steubenville and is a research fellow at the Saint Paul Center for Biblical Studies.
Patrick and his wife Nancy have been married for 34 years and have been blessed with 11 children and 16 grandchildren.
Connect with Patrick
- Web site: http://patrickmadrid.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/patrickmadrid
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Patrick-Madrid/38585729301
- E-mail: email@example.com
- The Patrick Madrid Show, October 8, 2015 – Hour 3 On Today’s Show:Caller: Hospice is where they “kill you softly,” this bill just makes it legal. Suffering is valuable because we need to suffer in order to lessen our time in purgatory and get to heaven. Caller: agrees with what Putin is doing
- The Patrick Madrid Show, October 8, 2015 – Hour 2 On Today’s Show:Bring your Bible to School Day Freedom of worship versus freedom of religion Caller: Religious freedom in Great Britain was first proposed by a Catholic Caller: Doctors can be wrong sometimes when they predict how long a patient will live
- The Patrick Madrid Show, October 8, 2015 – Hour 1 On Today’s Show:Loneliness and alienation Parishes don’t feel like a community Amount of time spent on tech devices contributes to feeling of loneliness Bombing of hospital in Afghanistan is continuing to unfold
- The Patrick Madrid Show, October 7, 2015 – Hour 3 On Today’s Show:Callers comment on proofs of God’s existence Bible is not the right tool when talking with Atheists; use reason 166th anniversary of Edgar Allen Poe’s death 15 super promises of our Blessed Mother for faithfully praying the rosary The Invisible Child
- The Patrick Madrid Show, October 7, 2015 – Hour 2 On Today’s Show:Harvard’s prestigious debate team defeated by NY prison inmates Woman falls from a 16th story window but is saved by firemen below in Thailand Bitter divorce leaves man stranded in front yard of his million-dollar home Man shoots neighbor’s drone while squirrel hunting 4 evidences for a God created universe
- The Patrick Madrid Show, October 7, 2015 – Hour 1 On Today’s Show:Russia declares ‘Holy War’ on Islamic State ISIS’s first step: Conquer Rome, then defeat Christianity Caller: Military Vet who says ISIS is delusional
- The Patrick Madrid Show, October 6, 2015 – Hour 3 On Today’s Show:Facebook to bring internet from space to Sub-Saharan Africa in 2016 CA Gov. Brown signs legislation legalizing assisted suicide Interview with Fr. Tad, ethicist at National Catholic Bioethics Center Why spiritual direction is good for anyone who takes faith seriously
- The Patrick Madrid Show, October 6, 2015 – Hour 2 On Today’s Show:The Slants rock band fights feds to keep ‘offensive’ name Second guest interview with American Airlines Pilot Bruce Johnson From AntiChrist to brother in Christ: How Protestant pastors view the Pope
- The Patrick Madrid Show, October 6, 2015 – Hour 1 On Today’s Show:Putin sends Russian special forces into Syria to bail out Assad Guest interview with American Airlines Pilot Bruce Johnson Caller references bible verses that he interprets as prophecy Caller who is Protestant in the process of becoming Catholic is confused by biblical interpretations
- The Patrick Madrid Show, October 5, 2015 – Hour 3 On Today’s Show:Publisher to edit textbook that called slaves ‘workers,’ ‘immigrants’ after mom’s complaint Caller thinks comparing abortion to slavery is not an effective tactic Students warned: Bulging biceps, big guns advance unhealthy masculinity Pope Francis offers hope for narcissists Scratching noise in woman’s ear caused by spider weaving web