6:00-9:00 a.m. Pacific
10:00pm – 1:00am Pacific (Encore)
Patrick Madrid is the host of The Patrick Madrid Show. Join Patrick for compelling insights, unpredictable conversations and encouragement for your day. Real life solutions you can believe in! Join the conversation by calling 888-914-9149.
Patrick Madrid has been a national speaker and writer for nearly 30 years and is the author of 21 books, including Why Be Catholic? and Does the Bible Really Say That?, which have sold over a million copies worldwide, including foreign-language editions. Patrick grew up in Southern California as a life-long Catholic, and earned a bachelor’s degree in Business from the University of Phoenix, as well as B.Phil. degree in philosophy and an M.A. degree in theology from the Pontifical College Josephinum in Columbus, Ohio. Patrick serves as an adjunct professor of theology at Holy Apostles College and Seminary and has also taught theology at Franciscan University of Steubenville and is a research fellow at the Saint Paul Center for Biblical Studies.
Patrick and his wife Nancy have been married for 34 years and have been blessed with 11 children and 16 grandchildren.
Connect with Patrick
- Web site: http://patrickmadrid.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/patrickmadrid
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Patrick-Madrid/38585729301
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Patrick Madrid Show, October 12, 2015 – Hour 3 On Today’s Show:Pope’s dormitory of homeless is inaugurated To survive South Carolina floods, ants build rafts from their own bodies A former abortionist has change of heart, and now saves lives of preborn Undercover beggar says says ‘Swedes are coldhearted’.
- The Patrick Madrid Show, October 12, 2015 – Hour 2 On Today’s Show:Campbell’s Soup defends ‘Star Wars’ commercial with gay fathers Caller asks, “Are people killed by ‘ethnic cleansing’ martyrs? and do they go to Heaven?” Caller does not think boycotting Campbell’s is the right move If Catholics voted like Catholics, imagine how things could be different
- The Patrick Madrid Show, October 12, 2015 – Hour 1 On Today’s Show:Huge oil discovery in Golan Heights Syrian Priest Abducted by ISIS is freed; celebrates Mass Houthis to Jews in Yemen: Convert or leave Ben Carson: Gun Control was a key element in the holocaust. Julian Assange: London police take 24-hour guard off Ecuadorian Embassy Kirsten Powers announces on Fox she is becoming Roman Catholic
- The Patrick Madrid Show, October 9, 2015 – Hour 3 On Today’s Show:5 cases to watch as the Supreme Court begins Seaworld wants a bigger tank Caller: If we cared about the whales, the coastal commission should focus on littering laws Will Joe Biden join the race for president? He is high in the polls but not even a potential candidate People are searching for meaning and spirituality ...
- The Patrick Madrid Show, October 9, 2015 – Hour 2 On Today’s Show:Caller has lost respect for Nobel Peace Prize committee We’re not a society of substance anymore The workplace and sexual harassment training Caller talks about victim culture
- The Patrick Madrid Show, October 9, 2015 – Hour 1 On Today’s Show:People seem to be unsettled about the debate of who should be speaker of the house, but there’s no need to be During the Hajj 1400 people were trampled to death; that’s a sign of ill health in a culture Obama’s executive order on gun control is more symbolic than effective Cy would give the ...
- The Patrick Madrid Show, October 8, 2015 – Hour 3 On Today’s Show:Caller: Hospice is where they “kill you softly,” this bill just makes it legal. Suffering is valuable because we need to suffer in order to lessen our time in purgatory and get to heaven. Caller: agrees with what Putin is doing
- The Patrick Madrid Show, October 8, 2015 – Hour 2 On Today’s Show:Bring your Bible to School Day Freedom of worship versus freedom of religion Caller: Religious freedom in Great Britain was first proposed by a Catholic Caller: Doctors can be wrong sometimes when they predict how long a patient will live
- The Patrick Madrid Show, October 8, 2015 – Hour 1 On Today’s Show:Loneliness and alienation Parishes don’t feel like a community Amount of time spent on tech devices contributes to feeling of loneliness Bombing of hospital in Afghanistan is continuing to unfold
- The Patrick Madrid Show, October 7, 2015 – Hour 3 On Today’s Show:Callers comment on proofs of God’s existence Bible is not the right tool when talking with Atheists; use reason 166th anniversary of Edgar Allen Poe’s death 15 super promises of our Blessed Mother for faithfully praying the rosary The Invisible Child