Today’s show uses the all-call-e-mail format. Topics discussed include:
- Married couples divided by religious differences… Keeping the peace,
- The travesty of public officials not defending Proposition 8 in the courts, which was passed by the majority of voters in California and added traditional marriage to the California’s Constitution,
- The tendency of using the excuse of “not wanting to be a burden to family members” to disguise what is actually fearing loss of independence at life’s end,
- What the Church has to say about water conservation rules being promulgated by the State of California,
- Discussion of the new encyclical on the environment by Pope Francis, Laudato Si (Praised be),
- The phenomena of younger Catholics being more likely to accept the redefinition of marriage, and
- What the Catholic Church teaches on homosexuality.