Today’s show uses the all-call-e-mail format. Topics discussed include:
- How to talk to young Catholics about the Church’s teachings on homosexuality in relation to Marriage,
- The Catholic elementary school model that serves very low-income students, e.g. Nativity Prep,
- How to respond when a parish priest in involved in scandalous behavior,
- Assisted suicide and proposed legislation in California, SB 128, and
- How the Setting Things Right Show format is fitting into the New Evangelization program model of Immaculate Heart Radio.