- A practicing Catholic
- An active parent/grandparent/guardian of the student attending the school
- Willing to communicate to the school; updates regarding Immaculate Heart Radio
- Someone who would like to share your passion for Immaculate Heart Radio with others
Duties and Responsibilities of a School Ambassador:
- Keep Immaculate Heart Radio program guides and bumper stickers stocked and on hand in your school
- Be the liaison between your school and Immaculate Heart Radio
- Help to identify events/activities at your school which might be promoted by Immaculate Heart Radio with a Public Service Announcement
- Whenever possible, represent Immaculate Heart Radio at school events with a table of information, handouts and conversation
We estimate this will require about 10- 15 hours per year of your time.
Does this sound like an apostolate you would like to help with? Great! just fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch with you!