Immaculate Heart Radio is a lay apostolate dedicated to spreading the knowledge, love and practice of the Roman Catholic Faith by means of radio. Our programming content is therefore primarily catechetical, devotional, and inspirational. IHR is currently hiring for an Operations Technician, in our Sacramento area office, to help spread the knowledge, love and practice of the Catholic Faith through the fulfillment of the following responsibilities: Provide technology and telecommunications based support for all on air programming and broadcasting. Ensure the highest quality and reliable broadcasting to promote the mission of Immaculate Heart Radio. IHR offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including health and wellness benefits, Paid time off and 13 paid holiday’s annually.
- Software applications including: Microsoft Office Suite, Simian Broadcast Automation software, Adobe Audition, FTP, ProTrack and Simplecast; or a proven aptitude in learning new software quickly.
- Broadcast studio operation experience a plus
- Effective radio broadcast troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Practice and promote the Catholic faith
- Valid California Driver’s License
- Associates’ Degree in Communication Arts, technology, or related field, or the equivalent in education and experience that provides the above listed skills, knowledge and abilities.
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Society of Broadcast Engineers (SBE) Certification (if not certified must be able to obtain within 6 months after hire)
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions.
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required:
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 20 lbs.
- Sit for prolonged periods
- Perform some repetitive motion activities
- Understand and respond to a diverse population.
For consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com