This episode of Setting Things Right show covers the www.abortionchangesyou.com outreach and the new social media campaign www.urxalone.com designed to show support for those who are suffering after an abortion experience and to make everyone aware of the Abortion Changes You outreach. In-studio Guests include: Michaelene Fredenburg, Executive Director of Life Perspectives and Evangely Aliangan Ward, Marketing & Communications Coordinator for Life Perspectives. Topics discussed with in-studio guests include:
- The history of the Abortion Changes You (ACY) outreach,
- Why the You are not Alone social media campaign was developed,
- Stories from the ACY web site,
- Information on the Spanish version of the ACY web site, www.abortionchangesyou.es, and
- Information on a conference on the defense of marriage presented by Bishop Jammo of the Chaldean Diocese of the Western U.S. and Jennifer Roback Morse, director of the Ruth Institute.