On today’s show…
- Question from Twitter: How should Catholics legislate same sex marriage?
- Comment on legislation as Catholics
- Comment on redefining terminology to help promote traditional marriage
- How do people obtain salvation?
- Can the adopted child of a same sex couple be baptized?
- How can I respond to people who don’t think they need to go to church to be close to God?
- Is it a sin to put down your pet?
- Comment on Patrick Madrid’s book, Search and Rescue. (Handbook of Catholic Apologetics, Kreeft)
- How do we respond to Jehovah’s Witness view against celebrating birthdays?