On today’s show… Approaching Homosexuality as a Catholic
Guest: Fr Scalia
- Comment on loving the sinner, but hating the sin
- How can we accept homosexuals, but not appear that we condone it at the same time?
- Comment on homosexuals having rights to marriage and adoption
- How do I love my gay brother, and not condemn or judge him?
- Comment on friend with same sex attraction
- Are we mischaracterizing some homosexuals when saying “they are born that way?”
- Comment on God being kicked out of the schools