Today’s episode of the Setting Things Right show focuses on open adoption with an interview with Sarah Jensen, director of the Adoption Center of San Diego, Lauren, a young pregnant mother, whose baby is due in late-January of 2014, and Matt and Tiffany, the couple who have opened their hearts and will be adopting Lauren’s baby. Topics discussed include:
- Lauren’s personal story,
- Tiffany and Matt’s story leading to adoption,
- The creation of adoption plans,
- The growing understanding about open adoption,
- How children fare in open adoptions, and
- The Lamb of God Maternity Home for women discerning adoption.