Today’s episode of the Setting Things Right show is truly eclectic. Guests include the retired Bishop of San Diego, Robert Brom, staff members from Catholic Relief Services, Lian Pasimi and Jim DeHarpport, and Augustine Loorthusamy, a member of the Pontifical Council on Communications. Topics discussed include:
- The celebration of Bishop Brom’s 25th anniversary of ordination to the priesthood spent with inmates in Donovan State Prison,
- Continued relief efforts in the Philippines following Typhoon Haiyan,
- The announcement of local grants, from $500 to $5,000, in the Diocese of San Diego with proceeds from the 2013 CRS Rice Bowl Campaign,
- The workings and vision of the Pontifical Council on Communications,
- Information on the San Diego Walk for Life 2014 and the Mass on the vigil of the January 22, 1973 Roe v. Wade Supreme Court Decision legalizing abortion, and
- the morality of in-vitro fertilization.