This episode of Setting Things Right show continues an interview with Jennifer Roback-Morse, director of the Ruth Institute, and Jennifer Thieme and Betsy Kerekes, members of the Ruth Institute staff. Topics discussed include:
- Pope Francis and the impression he is making,
- The Ruth Institute’s new book, 101 Tips for a Happier Marriage, authored by Jennifer Roback-Morse and Betsy Kerekes,
- The breakdown of marriage and the impact the breakdown is having on society,
- The rights of children to natural mothers and fathers, and
- The need for society to promote natural marriage.