This episode of Setting Things Right show uses its Open-Line-Wednesday format taking special guest’s calls. Topics discussed include:
- With Turning Point Pregnancy Center director, Camille Cassin, we cover the center’s becoming a licensed health clinic and the reception of its new mobile ultrasound RV partially funded by local Knights of Columbus,
- With Culture of Life Family Services director, Scott Maxwell, we cover its upcoming Gala, its new medical staff member, and its new location in Escondido, California,
- With 40 Days for Life – San Marcos leader, Gene Villinski, we discuss the 40 Days for Life ministry and the three locations 40 Days will have in San Diego County: San Marcos, San Diego, and El Cajon,
- With Nate Leon, who is developing a 90 minute documentary, the Sidewalk Chronicles, which will show the positive side of the pro-life activist community, we discuss his conversion to creating media for the Lord and how the project is progressing, and
- With Cy Kellett, the representative of Immaculate Heart Radio in the San Diego listening area, we talk about the success of the recent pledge drive and his involvement in broadcasting the drive live from Sacramento/Loomis, California.