On today’s show…
- How can one obtain a priest’s first blessing on the day of his ordination?
- Should the Stations of the Cross be placed in a clockwise or counter-clockwise fashion?
- If Jesus is God, why does the Bible say that no one has seen God? (Theology for Beginners, Frank Sheed)
- What is blaspheme against the Holy Spirit?
- Where did the use of Apostolic Tradition begin in the Catholic Church?
- Would the nails in Jesus’ crucifixion have been through his hands or wrists?
- How can I make my marriage valid in the Catholic Church? (Annulments and the Catholic Church, Ed Peters)
- How can I get more information about Mary and the Immaculate Conception?
- Why is it that even though the Church supports big families, not many parishes seem to welcome them?