On today’s show, Patrick discusses:
- What is the best way to approach a Jehovah Witness?
- What are the responsibilities of a Godparent? (YOUCAT, Jesus: What Catholics Believe, Alan Schreck, Do I Have to Go?, Matthew Pinto)
- Does the Catholic Church accept the entire Bible as literal truth?
- Does the Catholic Church add to what is in the Bible?
- What does the “aura” around the head of a religious in a painting symbolize?
- How does the Pope’s recent comments against war stand up to the Catholic Church’s history of violence?
- Did the Pope specify a specific time for prayer and fasting this weekend?