On today’s show…
- How can we respond to the argument that some things in the Bible have been changed, like slavery, but we still hold to other things, like homosexuality?
- Matthew 2:12 “Warned of God” – what does that mean?
- I met someone that follows Shaman. What is that and how can I approach her? (On a Mission – Madrid)
- How can the God of the Old Testament be the same as the New Testament God? (Is God a Moral Monster – Copan)
- Comment on contradictions in immigration movements
- Why can’t we avoid sin?
- Why do many in the Hispanic community cross their mouths at the end of the Sign of the Cross?
- Comments on avoiding chastity issues
- Does the Catholic Church pay people to mourn at funerals?