On todays show…
- If God knows where we’ll go when we die, and doesn’t interfere, how does free will play into that? (Predestination – Garrigou-Lagrange)
- Has the Church ever changed its teaching on something? (An Essay on the Development of Christian Doctrine – Newman, Pope Fiction – Madrid)
- I heard the Cardinal Burke said Nancy Pelosi couldn’t receive Communion; is that true?
- Was Judas predestined to Hell?
- My 12-step fellowship is non-religious and even anti-Catholic in some ways. Should I remove myself from the group?
- Can Catholics watch shows that feature evil characters in a prominent way?
- What does Jimmy DeYoung teach, and how I can respond to people that follow him?
- What are some good resources for prison ministers?