On today’s show…
- Is it okay for the priest to wait until after Mass to purify the chalice and paten?
- How can non-Catholics obtain forgiveness without Confession?
- My kids don’t want to go to church. What are some good resources to help them go? (Surprised by Truth – Madrid)
- Comment on National Geographic and a book called In the Footsteps of Jesus (Handbook of Catholic Apologetics – Kreeft and Tecelli)
- If a sin is not mentioned in confession, is it still forgiven at absolution?
- Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God? (Not Peace but a Sword – Spencer)