On today’s show:
- Should I allow my child, who is in an invalid marriage, to stay in the same room as their spouse when they visit me?
- What is your opinion on apostolic authority as it relates to Matthew 10:40?
- Should I force my 19 year old son, who is living at home, to go to mass?
- How can I respond to a Jehovah Witness about the difference between soul and body? (Theology for Beginners, Frank Sheed)
- Comment on approaching a Pro Choice person with a hypothetical question
- Can you comment on the passage, “if one is in extreme necessity he has the right to procure for himself what he needs out of the riches of others?”
- I’m having trouble praying the Sorrowful Mysteries of the Holy Rosary. Can you help sort out my confusion?
- Is it sinful to have sexual relations with the mother of my children, whom I am not married to?
- Was St. Joseph previously married?