This episode of Setting Things Right show uses its Open-Line-Wednesday format taking listener calls and e-mails. Topics discussed include:
- An update provided by Will Hurley on the St. Gregory Family Cancer Support Ministry,
- A conversation on the comment made by Pope Francis that the young should be “taking it to the streets,”
- An update by Scott Maxwell, President and CEO of Culture of Life Family Services, on the August 3rd Inaugural BBQ/Picnic,
- The significance of Pope Francis’ comments on clergy and others who experience same-sex attraction,
- Importance on defeating proposed California legislation, AB 154 and AB 980, bills that would expand abortion practitioners to include nurse midwives, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants, and to re-classify abortion facilities from surgical clinics to primary care clinics, and
- Information on the U.S. Bishops call for fasting and abstinence on Fridays for the protection of Marriage.
Podcast: Download (Duration: 55:04 — 36.4MB)