On today’s show:
- How can we respond to those who say “it’s all about Jesus”?
- What are some good sources for overview history of the Church? (History of the Catholic Church – Dr Hitchcock, Rome and the Eastern Churches – Fr Nichols, The Road to Reformation)
- What did Pope Francis say about homosexuals?
- What does the Church teach about contraception?
- Comment on article about Catholic Church being out of touch
- How can we properly prepare ourselves to go out and evangelize?
- Is there any difference between the Pope’s comments on judging homosexuals and Jesus saying “let him without sin cast the first stone”?
- Do our sins hurt Jesus even though he already died on the cross for sins? (Theology and Sanity – Sheed)
- Comment on Pope’s comment, and the quickness of seculars to tell Christians not to judge
Podcast: Download (Duration: 54:21 — 24.6MB)