On today’s show…
- What are some good resources regarding impure sexual behaviors?
- What does the Church teach about implanted ID devices?
- “her many sins have been forgiven, hence she has shown great love” passage. Why the order of the verse?
- Can a Catholic layman officiate a wedding of a non-Catholic?
- How can the Israelites be the chosen people, and yet all men are created equal?
- Comment on how the Holy Spirit is present in us all, and we don’t need artificial forms to try to “awaken” the spirit.
- How do we know who to pray to?
- How can we trust the reliability of the Gospels?