Setting Things Right for July 24, 2013
This episode of Setting Things Right show uses its Open-Line-Wednesday format taking listener calls and e-mails. Topics discussed include:
- Information on the COLFS BBQ scheduled for August, 3, 2013 at Cathedral High School,
- A conversation on the role the Church should play in the Mayor Filner scandal,
- Information on the U.S. Bishops call for fasting and abstinence on Fridays for the protection of Marriage,
- Discussion on the Hobby Lobby July 22nd federal court victory stopping enforcement of the HHS mandate, and
- An honest dialogue on how people who believe in basic human values might stay the course in difficult times.
Podcast: Download (Duration: 51:59 — 23.8MB)