On today’s show…
- Comment on conscientious objection and how it relates to the baker refusing the cake for the homosexual couple
- Question on the St Gertrude prayer
- How can I discuss coming back to the Church with my mom?
- Comment on refusing service to “protected classes”
- Comment on hormones in food leading to increase in homosexuality
- Who was Jacob wrestling with in Genesis 32?
- As a business owner, what is my moral obligation on who I may serve?
- Comment on the Catholic Church and religious liberty
- Comment on how we need to remember to treat everyone with charity and dignity (Relativism: Feet Planted Firmly in Mid-Air – Beckwith)
- Is it possible to fall from grace?
- My wife has effectively kidnapped my kids through false information in a custody hearing; what is my moral obligation in charging her versus the welfare of the children?
- Comment on protected classes in the US
- Comment on decline of Judeo-Christian views to secular humanism, and how the laws reflect that.
Podcast: Download (Duration: 53:01 — 33.3MB)