On today’s show…
- Should I have to go to Confession every week in order to receive Communion?
- Was the Holy Spirit present on Earth before Pentecost?
- What is the Church’s official position on the death penalty?
- I want to have a big family. How can I know how many children I should have?
- How should an abusive married couple act with regards to Catholic teaching?
- How can my wife and I find fellowship in the Church, being that we are the only large family at our Parish?
- What is the origin of the sign of the cross, and why don’t Protestants use it? (Sign of the Cross,St. Francis de Sales)
- What makes a valid or invalid confession? (The Sacraments and Their Celebration, Nicholas Halligan)
- Should I volunteer at a Protestant crisis pregnancy center?
- Is getting my tubes tied wrong?
Podcast: Download (Duration: 53:01 — 25.8MB)