On today’s show…
- Should Christians focus on Christ’s life instead of His death? (Handbook of Christian Apologetics – Tecelli)
- Comment on previous call, and Sylvia Brown
- A long-term relationship just ended, and my faith is now a struggle. What can I do? (Abandonment to Divine Providence – Jean-Pierre de Caussade)
- Is the Episcopal communion consecrated and their sacraments valid? (The Hidden Manna – O’Connor)
- What version of the Bible should we use? What about the St Joseph Edition?
- How do we make sense of only having one God? (Theology and Sanity – Sheed)
- How do we explain the extreme mortification of the body that many saints embraced?
- Did Mary have kids after Jesus?
- Jehova’s Witnesses – do they believe in Polytheism? And is that supported in John 1?
- What are the “job descriptions” of various Church figures?
- Why do we have free will, and can’t God overcome it?
Podcast: Download (Duration: 53:01 — 25.0MB)