On today’s show:
- Guest update by Debbie Georgianni on Yarnell fires in Arizona.
- Comment on Nancy Pelosi blaming the Bishop, and the Bishop’s role in defending pro life.
- If somebody doesn’t understand the difference between blessed host and a piece of bread, should they receive the eucharist?
- Mary was full of grace, without sin from conception. Why did Jesus put Mary through suffering
- Needing clarification on justification and salvation.
- Question regarding the book, Theology and Sanity. The spirit influences the body, but can the body influence the spirit?
- Why don’t we receive Eucharist multiple times per day? (The Hidden Manna Fr James O’Connor)
- Comments on clergy wearing identifiable clothing.