On today’s show…
- How did the books of the Bible come together? (Where We Got the Bible – Graham)
- Comment on reparative therapy for homosexuals
- Why do we receive Communion in the hand?
- How can we convince non-Catholics that doctrine matters?
- How can we address the Crusades or Inquisition? (Those Terrible Middle Ages – Moczar, Pope Fiction – Madrid)
- What book/resource recommendations are there for new Catholics to learn about the Faith? (Why Do Catholics Do That? – Kresta, Why Is That In Tradition – Madrid)
- How obligated are we to intervene in other’s bad decisions?
- If a priest ad-libs words during Mass, is the Eucharist valid?
- How do we respond to “call no man father”?
- If someone’s not in a right relationship with God, will God hear their prayers?
- Can I talk to my agnostic neighbor about being baptized?
Podcast: Download (Duration: 52:11 — 33.5MB)
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |