This episode of Setting Things Right show uses its Open-Line-Wednesday format taking listener calls and e-mails. Topics discussed include:
- Reactions to the U.S. Supreme Court rulings on the Defense of Marriage Act and Proposition 8,
- An update on the Health and Human Services Mandate and how the Church will respond in August of this year,
- A live report from the press conference at the Federal Court House in San Diego responding to the Court rulings,
- What to do about same-sex couples who are open about their situations and participating in parish life, and
- The upcoming Fortnight for Freedom Mass and Rosary procession in Escondido sponsored by St. Timothy and St. Mary Parishes.