Today on Right Here, Right Now…
- Catholic Healthcare Partners in Ohio merged with Kaiser. What does that mean for Catholic Health Care?
- Is a Lutheran pastor equivalent to a Catholic priest?
- Why do people talk about having devotions to specific apparitions of Mary instead of just devotion to Mary herself?
- Presbyterian father planning on cremation. Is there a good non-Catholic reason to bury their ashes?
- Looking for more information about the Eucharist. Any good sources?
- Papal Regalia: how does this fit into church tradition?
- What is the church’s position on Jehovah’s Witnesses?
- What will we do in heaven? Won’t we get bored?