Today on Right Here, Right Now…
- Can a couple be married in the Catholic Church twice?
- Concerns over vocations and priests being spread over multiple parishes
- Were Adam and Eve without Original Sin? (Theology for Beginners – Sheed)
- What is non-duality? (Fundamentals of the Faith – Kreeft)
- For the feast of the Sacred Heart, do we have to perform Friday penance?
- Because Jesus is part of the Trinity, when He suffered during the Passion, did the other members of the Trinity suffer too? (Theology and Sanity – Sheed)
- Why did the priest say “chalice” at Mass instead of “cup”?
- Were priests in the early days of the Church married?