Today on Right Here, Right Now…
- What is a sedevacantism church?
- What resources are out there to help explain the benefits of NFP? (Contraception: Why Not? - Dr. Janet Smith (janetesmith.com), The Bible and Birth Control – Provan)
- Concerns over dress code accepted in church
- Comment on Mass reading/reflection resources (Bringing Home the Word – bringinghometheword.org)
- Christ said, “do this in memory of me”, so shouldn’t we receive the Eucharist under both species?
- Friend says they only believe in God, not men or man-made things. How can I respond to that? (Catholicism and Fundamentalism – Keating)
- If someone knew that pregnancy would be life-threatening, therefore had no intention of getting pregnant, would a marriage be invalid?
- My parish holds penance services before Holy Days, but not otherwise. Is that okay?