On today’s show:
- Are there special prayers for people who committed suicide?
- Is it ok to attend a memorial service at a Seventh Day Adventist Church?
- Does the Catholic Church believe that only Catholics go to Heaven?
- Can I say a devotion to Mary if I’ve committed a mortal sin? (The Courage To Be Chaste by Benedict Groeschel)
- Prayers for the souls in Purgatory? (Making Sense out of Suffering by Peter Kreeft)
- Can Catholics remarry another Catholic after the loss of their spouse? (Annulments and the Catholic Church by Ed Peters)
- Why should we pray for others when God is in charge? (Theology and Sanity by Frank Sheed)
- Is multimedia a good thing at Mass or is it distracting?