Today on Right Here, Right Now…
- What one book would be recommended to give to a fallen-away adult child?
- Comment on the change in morality during the 1950s/60s
- How to respond to people who say the Bible can’t be trusted as it’s written by men? (Handbook of Catholic Apologetics – Kreeft and Tecelli)
- I work at a hospital and was invited to a baby shower. After accepting, I found out the mother is homosexual and became pregnant via IVF. Should I go knowing that?
- I just came back to the Church, but my boyfriend is not Catholic. How should I move forward? (ABCs of Choosing a Good Husband/Wife – Steve Wood)
- How do I respond to the Bible verse that James was the brother of Jesus?
- Why does the priest break the host in half during the Agnus Dei at Mass? (The Mass of the Roman Rite – Jungmann)
- Comment on baby shower question, and whether it was possible to show disapproval of lifestyle prior to receiving the invite.