The May 29, 2013 Setting Things Right show uses its Open-Line-Wednesday format taking listener calls and e-mails. Topics discussed include:
- Assisted suicide and human cloning,
- The personality and influence of Pope Francis,
- The need to highlight the restorative justice work within the Diocese of San Diego,
- Church teaching on adoption by same-sex couples,
- A conversation with Grace Dulaney on the Lamb of God Maternity Home for women discerning adoption and its upcoming fundraiser,
- A conversation with Knight of Columbus, Steve Beuerly and Camille Cassin, directory of the Turning Point pregnancy care center, on the Knights’ Light and Life Initiative and the July 19th delivery of the first Mobile Ultrasound RV Unit, and
- The upcoming Fortnight for Freedom called for by the U.S. Catholic Bishops and the kick-off celebration on the Eve of the Fortnight set for June 20, 2013 at St. Pius X Catholic Church in Chula Vista.