On today’s show…
- When can a priest change the readings for a daily Mass?
- Has Russia been consecrated?
- Can I pray the Rosary in the car?
- Why do we confess our sins to a priest?
- Romans 13; was Paul talking about the concept of authority or a specific authority?
- Are Catholics supposed to receive Confirmation at a certain age? Why does it vary? (The Sacraments and Their Celebration – Fr Halligan, Meeting Christ in the Sacraments – Fr O’Neill)
- At daily Mass, why does the priest receive both species of Communion, but the congregation does not? (The Hidden Manna – Fr James O’Connor
- Catechism article 675; does it talk about the pope being the anti-Christ?