Right Here, Right Now Podcast for May 6, 2013
On today’s show…
- Are sacraments received invalid if someone’s living in sin? (The Sacraments and Their Celebration – Fr Nicholas Halligan)
- Is there anything we can do to prevent our tax dollars going to Planned Parenthood?
- I’m Jewish. Why am I accused of betraying Christ personally? And what would have happened if the Jewish people didn’t crucify Christ? (Second Exodus – Martin Barrack, secondexodus.com)
- How can I explain free will, when we see in the Bible that Pharaoh’s heart was hardened?
- Can I talk to a priest about someone else’s sin, and how it’s impacted me?
- Comment regarding importance of home enthronement of Mary
- College-age son has claimed same-sex attraction. What are some good resources to assist? (couragerc.net)
- What is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit?
- Wanted Fr Bill Casey references mentioned previously (digital downloads, The Devil; the Father of Lies, Lukewarm Catholicism – Lighthouse Catholic Media for those without computer access, Do I have to Go? – Matthew Pinto)
- Who did Cain marry?
Podcast: Download (Duration: 53:01 — 38.9MB)