On today’s show:
- Why does the King James Bible have less books in it than our Catholic bible?
- I am having a hard time convincing my wife to get married in the Church. What can I do?
- Can you tell me about the anointing of the sick?
- Comment on Pope Francis.
- Do you have any biblical references to lent?
- Follow-up to anointing of sick.
- Where are the Jewish scriptures from?
- Follow-up on having marriage blessed.
- In Revelations it says “Death and Hades will be thrown into lake of fire.” What does that mean?
Podcast: Download (Duration: 53:01 — 38.9MB)
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |