On today’s show:
- Is it true that people generally believe the religion they grow up with?
- Comment on homosexuality.
- Do doctor’s have a sense of objectivity when it comes to canonization?
- My college age kids don’t go to mass when they are at school, so should they go to confession before receiving the Eucharist when they are back home?
- How can I explain how Masonry is wrong?
- Is it okay to baptize our child ourselves?
- My granddaughter is an OBGYN and wanted to know if she could baptize a child if it was in danger of dying?
- Comment on “gay gene”.